Treat your pet to Omaha Steaks Pet Treats!

Pet Discussion
Pet Forum - Discuss your pet and pet care with other pet lovers!
More Pet Forums - Bird Chirp - Horse Talk - Pet Discussion Blog
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Twitter PetDiscussion - Pets Chat
Pet Stories - Online Pet Store - Pets Directory - Pet Memorials

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Please help me :( (Read 1,103 times)
ilovebirds

I Love my pets!

Please help me :(
Apr 13th, 2013 at 11:37am
Print Post  
So I noticed a few days ago that my beloved pet cockatoo was coming down with a slight case of bumblefoot. I didn't know what else to do, so I conducted some internet research to find out that a well-known cure was to feed my cockatoo 2 tbsp of rice soaked in a mixture of cupcake mix, water, and human semen. It took a few hours to make this, but I was finally able to. My thingy was really sore, the friction burns hurt like a cuss word, but it all seemed worth it for my little Bobo

I don't know what to do. After he swallowed the entire thing in less than a minute, I came back and noticed that he had swelled to the size of a small pumpkin, almost twice his original size. He is obese, just letting everyone know. His mouth was open, and he looked like he wasn't able to close it. Since I am, by nature, sexually attracted to birds, I made a last minute decision to stick my now erect thingy in his mouth in an effort to force the remedy down his little bird throat, and also hoping that reminding him of my feelings for him would bring him back.

He is now hanging from his branch that I crafted myself, because he is allergic to certain alloys commonly found in factory-made bird products. He appears to be breathing fine, I've been performing CPR to make sure of that. What should I do?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Pet Discussion Forum

More Pet Forums
Bird Chirp - Horse Talk
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Pet Stories
Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7 - Pet Discussion Blog
Pets Directory - List your site
Twitter PetDiscusion
Pets Chat Room
Pets News and Tips
Pet Memorials
Online Pet Store - Pet Meds
Yard Forum
My Pet Photos
Pets Blog
Pet Discussion Boards
Advertise
Member Rules - Privacy Policy, Information about PetDiscussion.com
Get your own professional diagnosis, treatment and care options for your pets. Views posted on this forum are for educational purposes and not intended to be expert advice for care of your pets. Opinions of members is not necessarily the views of this forum.