Treat your pet to Omaha Steaks Pet Treats!

Pet Discussion
Pet Forum - Discuss your pet and pet care with other pet lovers!
More Pet Forums - Bird Chirp - Horse Talk - Pet Discussion Blog
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Twitter PetDiscussion - Pets Chat
Pet Stories - Online Pet Store - Pets Directory - Pet Memorials

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Keeping your dogs off of the furniture (Read 5,006 times)
Couch Defender

I Love my pets!

Keeping your dogs off of the furniture
Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Hello everyone,
My name is Gordon and I have some really good news if you are having trouble with your dogs getting on your furniture. My wife Kathy and I have developed products that will keep your dogs off of your furniture when you are not home. The products are called the Couch Defender and Chair Defender. We love our dogs and we enjoy them snuggling with us when we are home. The problem we faced was that they "lived" on our furniture when we were not home. The result was a lot of hair that is very difficult to remove and stains from them licking their paws and the couch. We tried to use blankets but they would be scrunched up or on the floor when we got home. We also tried piling books, stools, boxes etc. and this did work, but it was a pain to do every day and our living room looked like a yard sale. We looked for products to help us and we only found blankets or products that were designed to hurt or scare your dogs and we didn't want to do that to ours. We consider them members of our family and we treat them with respect. Our products simply expand to take up the space on your furniture and remain firmly in place. When you want to use your couch or chair the defenders collapse to less than an inch thick for easy storage under or behind your furniture, or in a nearby closet. We developed these products to solve a problem that we, and many other dog owners, face everday; how do you keep your furniture from being damaged by the dogs that you love and care for, without causing them pain or scaring them. The Couch Defender and Chair Defender solved that problem for us and many others and they are very affordable. We are a new company based out of our home in Colorado Springs and we have already had amazing feedback from our customers. You can see these products at our website www.couchdefender.com, be sure to check out the testimonial page where we have posted comments we have received. You can buy them at our website or on Amazon.com. We also have had some reviews on Amazon with incredible feedback from customers. We are sure this product will work for you if you have the same problems we had, in fact we guarantee it.

IP Logged

Pet Discussion
Forum Administrator

Pet Discussion, because
we speak for our pets!

Re: Keeping your dogs off of the furniture
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Isn't there other things people can put on their couch that will keep dogs off? Maybe that works but you need to put it on the couch all the time.

IP Logged

Lordie

I Love my pets!

Re: Keeping your dogs off of the furniture
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:51am
Print Post  
I think they look pretty handy actually. My problem however is my dog - Paddy - getting up onto my bed. I live in a studio appartment so there is no door to close. Like Gordon says, I don't mind him up there when I am there, but he treats it like it is his bed, and gets it filthy!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Pet Discussion Forum

More Pet Forums
Bird Chirp - Horse Talk
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Pet Stories
Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7 - Pet Discussion Blog
Pets Directory - List your site
Twitter PetDiscusion
Pets Chat Room
Pets News and Tips
Pet Memorials
Online Pet Store - Pet Meds
Yard Forum
My Pet Photos
Pets Blog
Pet Discussion Boards
Advertise
Member Rules - Privacy Policy, Information about PetDiscussion.com
Get your own professional diagnosis, treatment and care options for your pets. Views posted on this forum are for educational purposes and not intended to be expert advice for care of your pets. Opinions of members is not necessarily the views of this forum.