Treat your pet to Omaha Steaks Pet Treats!

Pet Discussion
Pet Forum - Discuss your pet and pet care with other pet lovers!
More Pet Forums - Bird Chirp - Horse Talk - Pet Discussion Blog
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Twitter PetDiscussion - Pets Chat
Pet Stories - Online Pet Store - Pets Directory - Pet Memorials

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Terrible Day (Read 2,916 times)
ttomm46

I Love my pets!

Terrible Day
Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
I can't stop crying....I hate myself right now.....

As I was leaving today I noticed my kitty laying in the rain...He seemed somewhat listless ..Just set when I brought him in....

I thought he would probably be ok so I ran to wal mart ..when I got back he started jerking so I rushed him to the vet ..she said he probably wouldn't make it because it was neurological and looked like rabies.....

She sent me to an emergency vet but my poor kitty died on the way over..My @$%#ing damn fault for waiting to long and letting him go outside

I started crying on the way to the vet and I haven't quit...He scratched me..not sure if he bit so part of him goes to little rock to check for rabies...It was my choice and I feel terrible having him decapitated and right now I wish I would have died with him Cry

Tom

IP Logged

William22

I Love my pets!

Re: Terrible Day
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 3:54am
Print Post  
I think it's very useful and thanks for you post,it's really give me a big help,thanks much.IT's really a good site and you are guines.So much good informations I can find in here and I really hope more and more people will find this site and see this articles.It's really good help.

Mr Dogman is seeing U !!!!!
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

you know I love Coach Factory Outlet bag,I need it just like my girls,and a God really can give me confidence.This is a very good Coach outlet and i buy so many Coach Handbags in it.

IP Logged

nicola

I Love my pets!

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
I'm so sorry for your lost Tom.I understand perfectly how you feel.I've lost too last week my little guineea pig and I'm so sad Cry

IP Logged

lwyatt

I Love my pets!

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2012 at 1:24am
Print Post  
It sure is tough to deal with a loss of a pet but that is one of those things that goes about with caring for them.  And true enough, it poses as one of life's greatest lessons that would work to your advantage once you get to be familiar with how things work plainly.  You just have to live, learn and move on. Though the last thing is really the toughest to handle, in any book you might see fit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Pet Discussion Forum

More Pet Forums
Bird Chirp - Horse Talk
Fish Forum - Small Pets - Wild Animals - Pet Stories
Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7 - Pet Discussion Blog
Pets Directory - List your site
Twitter PetDiscusion
Pets Chat Room
Pets News and Tips
Pet Memorials
Online Pet Store - Pet Meds
Yard Forum
My Pet Photos
Pets Blog
Pet Discussion Boards
Advertise
Member Rules - Privacy Policy, Information about PetDiscussion.com
Get your own professional diagnosis, treatment and care options for your pets. Views posted on this forum are for educational purposes and not intended to be expert advice for care of your pets. Opinions of members is not necessarily the views of this forum.